Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Unemployed!



"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"
-Isaiah 30:21

Well I finally quit my job! It has become necessary for me to cut back due to frequent sickness and almost constant exhaustion. It was definitely not a decision I wanted to make... I can't imagine not being a florist anymore! :-/

It's a step... we'll see where it goes.


Meanwhile, it's my last semester, and I'm not sure what's coming after that. New opportunities for trust - financially, health-wise, and complete direction-wise.

Here's some pictures from my last couple days at work


Beth(right) & I

Nicole, Melissa & I goofing off


Ashley


Nicole & I have been friends since we were 2 or so. It will be so strange not working with her...

No comments: