Friday, February 08, 2008

A Verse and a Thought

"Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

-Philippians 4:6-7


"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all."
-II Thessalonians 3:17


"In returning and rest shall ye be saved, in quietness and confidence shall be your strength."
-Isaiah 30:15


I know, I've been very sporadic. No excuse really, but to be honest I have been struggling. I am thankful when He impresses His words on my heart. I believe there's a greater purpose behind our struggles, and He uses circumstances and situations to renew us spiritually and bring us back to Him. Easy to forget, painful to remember, but the end is priceless. I'm trying to hold onto this.

1 comment:

Nicholas Z. Cardot said...

I am sorry to hear that you have been struggling! Yet as long as you stay with God, he will bring you through it. God bless you. It's great to hear from you.