Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hmmm, Forgot Your Anniversary??!!

The other day someone called the flower shop in a panic because he forgot his anniversary. "Can you still send flowers this afternoon?" I assured him that we could since he was within an hour of our same-day cutoff. Audible sigh of relief. I took his order for roses for his wife, then we got to the card...

He wanted it to say "I'll bet you thought I forgot." (!)

Not a bad idea, but aren't we being a little fake here??!! He must have been at work because as soon as he said it there were people laughing in the background.

Well, I thought it was funny! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL!!! Too funny! I work at a flower shop, too, and today a lady called because she forgot to send something to her secretaries on sec. day. When was that? TWO weeks ago?!? She put on the card: "Did you think I forgot you?" I thought that was funny. Um... she DID forget them. :-)