Monday, October 29, 2007

Photographer Debut (And I don't mean me)


This is Kevin. Kevin is three.

Kevin has recently developed an obsession with cameras, and pictures, and using a camera to take pictures. He wanted to take a picture, and my seven year old sister Anne and I decided to take advantage of this and attempt to get our picture together.

Key word - attempt.

at·tempt –verb (used with object)
1.
to make an effort at; try; undertake; seek: ex. The stubborn determined three year old attempted to take a picture without murdering either the camera or his sisters

Well the results were funny, and I have wanted to post them now for a couple of weeks.

This was Take One -

Not quite, but of course it takes practice.
Getting closer, almost but not quite! Next he got bored with us and decided to go with his own self portrait:

And again:



Disconcerting images, yes. This was when Anne and I decided he needed a little more coaching, and he snapped again as we were on our way to help.

Oh dear. Finally he took a perfect one, and we weren't ready:

No, it was not a pose. And, no, I don't know exactly what we were doing either. :)

And:

Finally! Last but not least, the photographer got stuck...




Stuck, but happy. Not a bad way to be. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

:D :D I love this post!! :D Thanks for your comment, it was a great help to me. :) Oh, I found you, not the other way around. (I clicked on Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and you came up :)

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hey there - nice to meet you! :) Adorable pictures.

Elisabeth said...

Aww ... how cute! :->