Saturday, July 28, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Tag Rules:1).The player starts with 8 random facts about herself.2).The person who is tagged must post on her own blog her answers and post the rules first.3).Then the player must pick 8 people and tag them. Also leave them a note to let them know that you tagged them. You can write who you tagged on your blog also!

My mom tagged me... :)
Hmmmm, 8 random facts...

1) I was once randomly called a "ditsy brunette" by a stranger at a gas pump
2) I play piano
3) Isaiah is one of my favorite books of the Bible
4) I cannot stand rice a roni - I don't even like the smell
5) I've been asked twice by strangers if I was Bosnian (I'm not)
6) I love almost all music
7) I had two dolls growing up that I named Clarice Kitty Leigh and Alissa Allala
8) My brothers used to sneak my stockings out of my dresser and use them to make slingshots

Okay there's my 8 facts! If anyone stumbles on this and wants to be tagged in return just consider yourself tagged. :) If you leave a comment I will be able to see what you wrote.

No comments: